www.craftrumclub.co – CANCELLATIONS POLICY
This policy is part of the terms and conditions for using the website and buying from us. However, please note it will not apply to trade orders. You can find our information and email and contact details in the Seller’s Information section.
(1)(a) The law relating to distance selling means that consumers (individuals buying wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession) have the right to cancel orders for some products. However, some items such as perishables are excluded from this.
(b) However, we want you to be happy with your purchase from us. This means that although there may not be a legal right for you to cancel your order we want to extend this to you. So, once you have received your order from us, you can change your mind and return the item to us.
(2) If you would like to return your order, then you should let us know this in writing. Please write to us within 14 days of receipt of your order. We will then help you with information about the Returns Method, about how and when to return the item to us. However, once you have cancelled in writing, items can be returned to our address as shown on your invoice. Unless your item is faulty (see the Returns and Refunds Policy for faulty or damaged Products), then you will be responsible for the costs involved in returning the item to us.
(3)(a) Please return the products to us within 14 days of the date you advise us of your cancellation, at your expense, to our address as shown on your invoice (or any other address we have otherwise agreed in writing with you). We always advise that you return products using a service which provides you with proof of sending.
(b) If you wish to return the order for a full refund then you should return the rum and anything which you were sent with it, such as mixers and gourmet snacks. If you do return the rum but not everything which you were sent with it then we will assume that you wish to retain these and will deduct the sum of £10 from your refund.
(4) We may wish to deduct an amount from your refund if you have diminished the value of the products, beyond what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and function – i.e. “unreasonable use”, for example, if you have opened a bottle.
(5) Unless you have lost the right to cancel, when you cancel an order for products we will refund the amount you paid for the products and the standard delivery costs (the cheapest option we provide). So, for example, if you have chosen any express or next day delivery options you will only be reimbursed the amount of our standard delivery costs.
(6) Where you are cancelling an order for products then we will refund you the price you paid for the products (but not usually the delivery charges), within 14 days of the date we receive the products. Refunds are made using the same payment method that you used to pay us. Please bear in mind that some payment methods mean that a refund may take up to 7 days to reach your account.
(7) Cancelling a Craft Rum Club surprise box Membership/ Subscription and Recurring/Automatic Payment: You can cancel your membership/subscription or recurring/ automatic payment at any time by giving us 14 days written notice. You will still be responsible for payment for any products which you have already received, unless you choose to return those products in accordance with this policy.
Please see our Returns and Refunds policy if you want to return products which are damaged or faulty.