www.craftrumclub.co – SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
This policy is part of the terms and conditions in using the website and buying from us. You can find our information and contact details in the Seller’s Information section.
(1)(a) Each Craft Rum Club surprise box is despatched during the first week of each month. This means that you receive your Craft Rum Club membership/subscription surprise box in the first week of the month after you have subscribed. So, if, for example, you purchase a surprise box membership/subscription on the 10th of May, your first surprise box will be despatched by the 7th of June.
(b) Please note that unless the relevant Craft Rum Club surprise box package on the Website indicates otherwise, membership/subscription orders include shipping to an address in mainland England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
(2) For Craft Rum Club membership/subscription orders to an address other than in mainland England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, dependant on the membership/subscription or product you order, you may be offered a range of shipping options. Shipping and delivery charges will be displayed on checkout and calculated for delivery to the shipping address you provide.
(3) Where applicable, only basic delivery charges (the cheapest) are refundable, unless the product we send you is damaged or faulty (see the Returns and Refunds Policy).
(4) Where we offer free shipping then, unless the product description or checkout says otherwise, this will be to an address in mainland England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
(5)(a) Other than Craft Rum Club membership/subscription surprise boxes which are dispatched during the first week of each month (please see (1)(a) above), unless displayed at checkout, or the product description or order confirmation says otherwise, we aim to dispatch products to you within 7 days of the date of accepting your order. The law says that we must dispatch products to you within 30 days so if there is going to be a delay we’ll let you know by email so you can cancel your order or choose another product.
(b) However, despatch and delivery times for all orders (including Craft Rum Club membership/subscription surprise boxes) are only estimates and we’re not responsible for late delivery or unavailability of products.
(6) If for some reason we are unable to dispatch the exact product you have ordered then, at our discretion, we will either refund the price paid for that item or will email you and offer you an alternative item.
(7) The risk in any products will pass to you when they are delivered to you.
(8) Taking delivery of products is entirely your responsibility. If you are unable to take delivery and the products are returned to us, then we will arrange one redelivery.
(9) Delivery of some products may be by a service which requires a signature on receipt (this usually must be someone aged 18 or over). Your signature, or that of someone on your behalf, confirms receipt of the products but also the state of the package received – see (10) below.
(10) When you receive your order it is your responsibility to carefully examine both the package (before it is opened) and the products for any damage. If there is any damage whatsoever or if, for example, a package shows signs of damage before it is opened, we ask that you sign for the parcel, ‘Received Damaged’. Please then follow the instructions in our Returns and Refunds Policy should a return be necessary.